Exhibit your work at the United Counties of Prescott and Russell
The Prescott Russell Arts Council, in collaboration with the United Counties of Prescott and Russell is seeking one artist per municipality to exhibit one artwork for a one-year period in the Council Chambers at 59 Court Street, L'Orignal. The exhibition will serve as a constant reminder of the importance of arts and culture in the region.
In order to be eligible to participate, the artist must be a resident of Prescott and Russell:
Artists can submit up to 5 works, but only one per artist per municipality will be selected.
Sunday, November 3, 2019
Commitments of the artist
• Complete the submission form
• Deposit and recover the work according to the deadlines
• If selected, the artist must become a member of CAPRAC
• Promote the exhibition in the artist's network
• Communicate with the selected artists
• Promote the exhibition
• Review files submitted within the deadline
CAPRAC and the UCPR will n
Please complete the form to submit your exhibition. A member of our team will contact you once your application is received.
Submissions will be reviewed by CAPRAC. We reserve the right to refuse any non-complete submissions and works deemed inappropriate for a public space.
Please note that only the selected artists will be contacted